This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

 

2016 12 14 Wednesday

But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 2 Peter 2:1-2 (NKJV)
      Lord, these words are true in our day.

then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. 2 Peter 2:9-10a (NKJV)
      Jesus, continue to deliver me out of temptation.

As it is written in the Prophets: "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, Who will prepare Your way before You." Mark 1:2 (NKJV)
      Thank you, Jesus, for the messengers you sent before me to lead me to you.

And he preached, saying, "There comes One after me who is mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." Mark 1:7-8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, baptize us afresh with your Holy Spirit.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, heal the broken hearted in our day and bind up their wounds.

The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy. Psalm 147:11 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me give you pleasure, for I place my hope in your love and mercy.

Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God." Psalm 50:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me order my conduct aright so that I may see your salvation.

A word received: Look to me for help in the storm.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?