This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 15, 2016

 

2016 12 15 Thursday

In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea, and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!" Matthew 3:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me respond to you and your kingdom.

Then Jerusalem, all Judea, and all the region around the Jordan went out to him and were baptized by him in the Jordan, confessing their sins. Matthew 3:5-6 (NKJV)
      Lord, I pray for such a people movement in our day.

Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not think to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. Matthew 3:8-9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I can claim nothing except your cross and blood and resurrection.

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Matthew 3:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, come upon me with your fire.

His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." Matthew 3:12 (NKJV)
      A word received (11/18/06) Pray for the day of my threshing. Pray that none of the wheat will be lost with the chaff. Pray for my little ones who are being led astray by lies. Pray for my will to be done.
      Please burn away all the chaff in our lives and help us bear fruit worthy of repentance.

They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; but he was rebuked for his iniquity: a dumb donkey speaking with a man's voice restrained the madness of the prophet. 2 Peter 2:15-16 (NKJV)
      Father, rebuke me whenever I need it and get me back on the right path.

"Woe to those who decree unrighteous decrees, who write misfortune, which they have prescribed to rob the needy of justice, and to take what is right from the poor of My people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless. Isaiah 10:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, bring our government to repentance for its underfunding the VA hospitals.

For You will light my lamp; the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. Psalm 18:28 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus Christ, be my light for the way.

For by You I can run against a troop, by my God I can leap over a wall. Psalm 18:29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, with your help I can leap over every wall and barrier before me.

A word received: Look to me. Look to me for guidance and light.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?