This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 02, 2017

 

2017 02 02

Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, "Who do men say that I am?" So they answered, "John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets." He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ." Mark 8:27-29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me answer this question as Peter did rather than as the world thinks.

And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. He spoke this word openly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men." Mark 8:31-33 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me accept your correction and lay aside my ideas of what should be.

When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. Mark 8:34 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me deny myself and take up the cross of Jesus.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me stand fast on the rock of my salvation -- Jesus.

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love. Galatians 5:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let faith in you work its way through my life and bring forth love.

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:16 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me walk in your Spirit.

"Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. Isaiah 54:2 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for enlarging my tent and for all the children you have given me.

All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13 (NKJV)
      LORD, do this mighty work in my children and theirs.

I love the LORD, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Psalm 116:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for hearing me.

A word received: Look to me for help when times are dark.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?