This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 03, 2017

 

2017 02 03

And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!" Mark 9:7 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us hear what Jesus is saying to us today.

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me walk in your Spirit.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize and shun the works of the flesh in my life.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Galatians 5:22-24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me find the freedom in you to live these out in my life.

"Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Isaiah 55:1 (NKJV)
      Lord, I come to you empty-handed, thirsty for more of you in my life.

Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. Isaiah 55:2 (NKJV)
      Father, help me spend my money on what will truly satisfy.

Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Isaiah 55:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, I call to you; I seek you. Help me find you day by day.

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young-- even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3 (NKJV)
      LORD, please help me find and make my home by your altar.

A word received: You are in my care; be content to be there.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, February 2, 2017, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady and Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam and Bellvue Reformed Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

Kermit (Staff) -- He had been in the hospital with heart trouble.

Ted (volunteer) -- He is in Recovery at St. Peter's Hospital.

Dan (Staff) -- We prayed for his daughter Julia who has mono.

Jordan (Staff) -- He is in Seattle waiting for a bone marrow transplant at the VA Hospital.

Michael (man) -- In December he had surgery for diverticulitis. He will be having a second hip replacement February 28th.

Bill (man in motorized wheelchair) -- He asked prayer for his children Karen and Mike.

+ Grant (man) -- He had shared his previous cross with someone who wanted it.

Tony (volunteer) -- We gave thanks that his blood pressure has stabilized.

Gary (Staff) -- His daughter Becky is due to have surgery.

+ Roger (man) -- For provision and for his family.

Kady (woman) -- For peace and provision for her son Victor (19) and her mother-in-law Nina (80).

Alicia (young woman) -- Continues to have an intestinal blockage. We prayed for that and that God would raise up a man after his own heart for her.

Bruce (volunteer) -- We prayed for Jordan and for Bruce's grandson Wesley who is doing well.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?