This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, February 04, 2017

 

2017 02 04

Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!" Mark 9:24 (NKJV)
      Jesus, as I face "impossible" problems in life, help me believe in you and trust that you will be the solution.

So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting." Mark 9:29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring your people to a life of prayer and fasting.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:25 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me walk in your ways.

Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, set me free of envying the lives and ministries of others.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 (NKJV)
      Father, please teach me how to do this.

For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Galatians 6:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me sow in your Spirit so that I bring forth a fruitful crop.

"Also the sons of the foreigner who join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants -- everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, and holds fast My covenant -- even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." Isaiah 56:6-7 (NKJV)
      LORD, teach me how to keep your Sabbath. Let my home be a house of prayer.

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, this has become a dry and thirsty land -- flood us with your living water.

A word received: Pray for the flood waters of my Spirit.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?