This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 06, 2017

 

2017 02 06

For He taught His disciples and said to them, "The Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of men, and they will kill Him. And after He is killed, He will rise the third day." Mark 9:31 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, teach us, even when it is hard stuff.

But they did not understand this saying, and were afraid to ask Him. Mark 9:32 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give me discernment of what Jesus is saying to us.

But Jesus said, "Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. "For he who is not against us is on our side. For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward." Mark 9:39-41 (NKJV)
      Father, set us free from political thinking in the church and accept all those who follow Jesus. Thank you for all those who have refreshed us.

As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. Galatians 6:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, set us free from captivity to the cultural norms of our society.

"I create the fruit of the lips: peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," says the LORD, "and I will heal him." Isaiah 57:19 (NKJV)
      LORD, anoint my lips so that I speak you words of peace.

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, nor shall evil dwell with You. Psalm 5:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring new life to all those who take pleasure in wickedness.

Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, make your path straight before me.

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You. Psalm 5:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, please help me find my joy in you. Thank you.

A word received: Take pleasure in simple things.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?