This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 12, 2017

 

2017 02 12

*****
Prayer Request: Pray for vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary.
*****

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me daily see and walk by your light.

Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1 John 2:3-4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me keep your commandments so that I may know Jesus and hear the truth.

But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 1 John 2:5 (NKJV)
      Lord, perfect your love and word in me.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. Psalm 19:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me join that chorus of praise to you.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple; Psalm 19:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, convert my soul by your word and Holy Spirit.

Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression. Psalm 19:12-13 (NKJV)
      Father, cleanse me from my secret faults and let them not have dominion over me.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, take control of my mouth.

A word received: I Am with you in times of joy and trouble. Keep turning to me for my help.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?