This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, February 18, 2017

 

2017 02 18

Now Jesus sat opposite the treasury and saw how the people put money into the treasury. And many who were rich put in much. Then one poor widow came and threw in two mites, which make a quadrans. So He called His disciples to Himself and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all those who have given to the treasury; for they all put in out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all that she had, her whole livelihood." Mark 12:41-44 (NKJV)
      Lord, please help me to have the courage and faith of this poor widow.

Let as many bondservants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and His doctrine may not be blasphemed. And those who have believing masters, let them not despise them because they are brethren, but rather serve them because those who are benefited are believers and beloved. Teach and exhort these things. 1 Timothy 6:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, transform our attitudes about those who are over us. Help us give honor where honor is due.

Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 1 Timothy 6:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me find in you this contentment with godliness.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 1 Timothy 6:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me fight the good fight and press on to the end.

O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge-- by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen. 1 Timothy 6:20-21 (NKJV)
      Father give your people discernment about the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Psalm 56:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, I put my trust in you.

A word received: You are in my care.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?