This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 19, 2017

 

2017 02 19

I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. John 10:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, lead me daily to your green pastures.

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me enter daily into your abundant life.

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. John 10:11 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for giving your life for me.

Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 1 John 3:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me practice righteousness.

Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him. Psalm 67:5-7 (NKJV)
      Father, bring us to that place of praise and blessing.

A word received: Walk with me; stay by my side.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?