This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 20, 2017

 

2017 02 20

And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Matthew 5:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us see the multitudes that are hungry for Jesus.

Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying: Matthew 5:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, teach us today by your Holy Spirit.

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize my poverty of spirit so that I may enter the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for the comfort of your Holy Spirit as I have mourned the loss of Jean.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring me to your humility of spirit so that I may enter my inheritance in you.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6 (NKJV)
      Father please help me hunger for your righteousness so that I may be filled with your provision for me.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, merciful savior, help me desire your mercy for all.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring me to purity of heart so that I may gain sight of God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me bring your message of peace and reconciliation to others.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me endure whatever comes my way for righteousness sake.

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:11-12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me rejoice in the face of opposition. Thank you.

A word received: I Am with you in your pain. Don't be afraid.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?