This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

 

2017 02 21

*****
Intense pain in my left hip and lower back last night -- better this morning. Eager for surgery March 17th.
*****

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. Matthew 5:13 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me to be flavorful salt.

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:13-14 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me shine forth your light.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray that my and deeds will bring glory and honor to you.

For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I have no righteousness apart from you.

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NKJV)
      Father, help me find the "Yes!" in all of your promises in Christ Jesus.

To the Chief Musician. With stringed instruments. A Contemplation of David when the Ziphites went and said to Saul, 'Is David not hiding with us?' Save me, O God, by Your name, And vindicate me by Your strength. Psalm 54:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Trinity, One God, save me and vindicate me by your strength.

A word received: Look to me with hope and expectation.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?