This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

 

2017 02 22

*****
Easier day yesterday. Little pain. Many prayers answered.
*****

Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Matthew 5:23-24 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, cleanse my heart from every resentment as I bring my gifts to your altar.

For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 2 Corinthians 2:15 (NKJV)
      Father, help me be the fragrance of Christ to others.

The LORD repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge." Then she said, "Let me find favor in your sight, my lord; for you have comforted me, and have spoken kindly to your maidservant, though I am not like one of your maidservants." Ruth 2:12-13 (NKJV)
      Help us, Lord Jesus, give aid and comfort to all who are in need and to refugees.

      Statue of Liberty National Monument, A poem by Emma Lazarus is graven on a tablet within the pedestal on which the statue stands.
            The New Colossus
      Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
      With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
      Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
      A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
      Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
      Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
      Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
      The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
      "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
      With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
      Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
      The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
      Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
      I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the far-off seas; Psalm 65:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my confidence.

You visit the earth and water it, You greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for so You have prepared it. Psalm 65:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me go deep into your river of life.

A word received: Place your confidence in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?