This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 23, 2017

 

2017 02 23

"You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me recognize the secret sins of my life and repent of them.

If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. Matthew 5:29-30 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me discern where my true profit lies and cast away anything that gets in the way of drawing close to you.

But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one. Matthew 5:37 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me be true to my word.

For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. 2 Corinthians 3:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me enter into the ministry of righteousness.

Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:16-18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, take away the veil that blinds so many of your people and help them enter your abundant life.

Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, and in Your righteousness. Do not enter into judgment with Your servant, for in Your sight no one living is righteous. Psalm 143:1-2 (NKJV)
      Father, hear my prayers.

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. Psalm 143:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, show me the path to walk in.

Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; in You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Psalm 143:9-10 (NKJV)
      Father, you are my shelter; teach me your ways.

A word received: I Am your shield. I stand between you and those who would harm you. Put your trust in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?