This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, February 25, 2017

 

2017 02 25

But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. Matthew 6:6 (NKJV)
      Father, please give me this quiet time of prayer with you daily.

And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak, 2 Corinthians 4:13 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me to speak out of faith rather than doubt.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, renew me day by day.

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me find my joy in going into your house.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces." For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, "Peace be within you." Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek your good. Psalm 122:6-9 (NKJV)
      Holy Father, I pray that Jerusalem will be a place of peace rather than war.

A word received: Wait on me -- look to me for help in the storm.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?