This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, February 26, 2017

 

2017 02 26

But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?" John 12:37-38 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me recognize the times and season in my life as you did. I know there will be hard times as well as good; prepare my heart for all of them.

Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them." John 12:39-40 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please give me a listening heart so that I may be fully converted.

Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you? You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart. 2 Corinthians 3:1-3 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me to be an epistle of Christ so that all can read him in me.

For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. 2 Corinthians 3:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let your ministry of righteousness shine forth in my life.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Psalm 103:1 (NKJV)
      Father, I bless you; Jesus, I bless you; Holy Spirit I bless you; Holy Trinity, One God, I bless you and your name.

He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities. Psalm 103:10 (NKJV)
      Lord, that is true.

Bless the LORD, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word. Psalm 103:20 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me heed your voice and live out your word.

A word received: You are in my care -- remember that.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?