This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

 

2017 02 28

He said: "I am 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Make straight the way of the LORD," ' as the prophet Isaiah said." John 1:23 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray for those who are called to prepare the way for Jesus to enter other's hearts.

John answered them, saying, "I baptize with water, but there stands One among you whom you do not know. John 1:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give us discernment as to whether the person we are talking with knows Jesus or not.

Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. Hebrews 2:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me heed all that I hear from you.

For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. Hebrews 2:10 (NKJV)
      Lord, perfect me by my sufferings.

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. Psalm 42:1 (NKJV)
      O God, I long for, I thirst for more of you.

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. Psalm 42:5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I offer you the disquiet in my soul and place my hope in you.

O my God, my soul is cast down within me; therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, and from the heights of Hermon, from the Hill Mizar. Psalm 42:6 (NKJV)
      Therefore I WILL remember what you have done for me.

A word received: Be quiet before me. Place your hope in me and find your rest in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?