This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, March 06, 2017

 

2017 03 06

"I believe in order to understand." St. Augustine

On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. John 2:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please bless the weddings and marriages in our community with your presence and the presence of your disciples.

When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!" John 2:9-10 (NKJV)
      Pour out the new wine of your Holy Spirit at every wedding in our community.

For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. Hebrews 2:18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help and strengthen me in my hour of temptation.

And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. Deuteronomy 8:2 (NKJV)
      Father, help me be steady in you during the wilderness years as you test me and lead me to learn what is in my heart.

So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD. Deuteronomy 8:3 (NKJV)
      Father, please feed me daily with your word.

You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his son, so the LORD your God chastens you. Deuteronomy 8:5 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for your chastening me as your child.

And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 8:18 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me remember you in all the circumstances of my life.

Your hands have made me and fashioned me; give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments. Psalm 119:73 (NKJV)
      LORD, I need the understanding that only you can give me.

A word received: Come to me day by day for my living water.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?