This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

 

2017 03 07

*****
All of these prayers are posted daily on my blog: http://albanyintercessor.blogspot.com/
*****
(Blessing adapted from the Anglican Christian community in Ceylon, Pakistan, and India:)
      May the Name of Jesus, the Son of God, who is mightier than all the hosts of Satan, and more glorious than all the angels of heaven, abide with us in our going out and our coming in; by day and by night; at morning and at evening; at all times and in all places.
      May the Name of Jesus, the Son of God, protect and deliver us from the wrath of evil persons; from the assaults of evil spirits; from foes invisible; from the snares of the Evil One; and from all low passions that beguile the soul and body.
      May the Name of Jesus protect and deliver us.
      And the blessing of God Almighty, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be with us this day and always. Amen.
*****

And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!" John 2:16 (NKJV)
      Lord, keep us from misusing your Father's house.

Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house. Hebrews 3:1-3 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me to be faithful in my calling and in my house.

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness, where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, and saw My works forty years. Therefore I was angry with that generation, and said, 'They always go astray in their heart, and they have not known My ways.' So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' " Hebrews 3:7-11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please soften our hearts.

"Remember. Do not forget how you provoked the LORD your God to wrath in the wilderness. From the day that you departed from the land of Egypt until you came to this place, you have been rebellious against the LORD." Deuteronomy 9:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, I remember the many times I have provoked you and been in rebellion against you. Thank you for forgiving me and making me clean again.

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me bless you at all times and in all circumstances.

Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Psalm 34:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, teach to fear you.

The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned. Psalm 34:22 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for redeeming me and helping trust in you.

A word received: Welcome me into your home and the place where your heart dwells.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?