This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 09, 2017

 

2017 03 09

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me decrease so that Jesus can increase in me.

For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. Hebrews 4:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me hear with ears of faith the gospel that is preached to me.

again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts." Hebrews 4:7 (NKJV)
      Father, soften our hearts so that you may write your word upon them.

Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8 (NKJV)
      Lead me, LORD, in a straight path.

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. Psalm 5:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me rejoice in you and praise you.

A word received: Do not be afraid; I Am your shield and your great reward.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?