This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 11, 2017

 

2017 03 11

A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, "Give Me a drink." John 4:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me give whatever Jesus asks of me.

Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, 'Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water." John 4:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me know and receive the gift of God. Help me daily ask for and receive your living water.

Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, John 4:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I thirst for more of you in my life.

but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14 (NKJV)
      Spring up, O Well, in my soul!

The woman answered and said, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her, "You have well said, 'I have no husband,' for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly." John 4:17-18 (NKJV)
      Father, reveal my secret sins to me so that I can confess them.

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:23-24 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me worship you in Spirit and in truth.

Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am He." John 4:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize Jesus for who he is.

who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, Hebrews 5:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me have your godly fear.

though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. Hebrews 5:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me learn obedience, even through suffering.

You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. Deuteronomy 11:19 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me teach your ways to my children.

Vindicate me, O God, And plead my cause against an ungodly nation; Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man! Psalm 43:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, I look to you for vindication.

A word received: Don't let your anger destroy my work.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?