This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, March 12, 2017

 

2017 03 12

And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother." Mark 3:34-35 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us have this larger vision of family life.

"But other seed fell on good ground and yielded a crop that sprang up, increased and produced: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred." Mark 4:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let my heart and soul be good soil for the seed of your word.

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, cleanse this temple of your Spirit and cast out anything that defiles it.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; and again, "The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile." 1 Corinthians 3:19-20 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me seek after your wisdom.

Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:4-5 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for knowing me -- all of me, the good and the bad, and still loving me.

How lovely is Your tabernacle, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84:1-2 (NKJV)
      LORD, I long to be in your presence in your courts.

Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they will still be praising You. Psalm 84:4 (NKJV)
      Father, help me dwell in your house.

For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. Psalm 84:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me spend my days in your house.

O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You! Psalm 84:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me daily trust in you.

A word received: I have blessed you with generations. Give thanks for my mercy to you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?