This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

 

2017 03 15

*****
I will be out of circulation for a week or two as I am scheduled to have a hip replacement on Friday, March 17th.
*****

Now there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep Gate a pool, which is called in Hebrew, Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had. John 5:2-4 (NKJV)
      Lord, so many of us wait for the moving of the waters; help us meet you there.

Jesus said to him, "Rise, take up your bed and walk." John 5:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us by the power of your Holy Spirit to rise up and walk.

But Jesus answered them, "My Father has been working until now, and I have been working." John 5:17 (NKJV)
      Father, keep on working in my life and the lives of my children and theirs.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; Romans 1:28 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, set us free from a debased mind.

And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15 (NKJV)
      LORD, give us shepherds after your own heart.

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up. Psalm 5:3 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me hear you morning by morning.

A word received: Be at peace; I Am your provider.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?