This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

 

2017 03 21 Home again

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I believe in you; let your living water flow through me to others.

Then the officers came to the chief priests and Pharisees, who said to them, "Why have you not brought Him?" The officers answered, "No man ever spoke like this Man!" John 7:45-46 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have spoken to my heart like no other.

Then the Pharisees answered them, "Are you also deceived? Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him? But this crowd that does not know the law is accursed." John 7:47-49 (NKJV)
      Jesus, set you church and your people free from rulers who don't believe in you.

(as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did; who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be." Romans 4:17-18 (NKJV)
      Father, you have caused me to live in hope.

But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.' Jeremiah 7:23 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me walk in your ways; guide me by your Holy Spirit.

And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long. Psalm 35:28 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help speak of all that you have done for me.

A word received: I have held you up; I have not dropped you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?