This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

 

2017 03 22

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me walk by your light.

You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me. John 8:15-16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me join in your fellowship with your Father.

And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:3-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me rejoice in my present tribulations and the hope they will produce in me.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you.

Listen! The voice, The cry of the daughter of my people From a far country: "Is not the LORD in Zion? Is not her King in her?" "Why have they provoked Me to anger With their carved images-- With foreign idols?" Jeremiah 8:19 (NKJV)
      LORD, I long for your balm -- your healing touch.

Make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8b (NKJV)
      Jesus, I hope for your straight path.

A word received: Put your hand in mine.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?