This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

 

2017 03 29

*****
Pray for young women who will heed the call to the devout and holy life. Pray for vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary.
*****

"Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." John 6:27 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please give me discernment of what will truly satisfy.

Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent." John 6:28-29 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, I believe; increase my faith and belief. Thank you.

And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." John 6:35 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me receive you into me when I receive the communion bread and wine.

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I long for that last day.

For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do...For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Romans 7:15,19 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me as I still struggle with this.

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. Psalm 5:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, I trust and rejoice in you.

A word received: Find your joy in me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?