This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, April 23, 2017

 

2014 04 23

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me." John 14:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let my belief in you be a sure protection from the troubles of this world.

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, guide me on this journey to our Father's house where Jesus has prepared a place for me.

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I long to be received in your arms with all the saints in glory.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 (NKJV)
      Father, have mercy on those who fudge the gospel and say there is some other way to you besides Jesus.

"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." John 14:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help me know Jesus and his Father better each day.

Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, 1 Peter 2:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me lay aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking and desire only the pure milk of the word.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for calling me out of darkness.

Your testimonies are very sure; Holiness adorns Your house, O LORD, forever. Psalm 93:5 (NKJV)
      O LORD, let your holiness adorn my home forever.

A word received: Come to me for my living water and my living word day by day.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?