This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 01, 2017

 

2017 04 01

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me enter the life of your Spirit more and more each day.

From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. John 6:66 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray for those who have walked away from Jesus, that they will return to him.

But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. John 6:68 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help us by your Holy Spirit to hear and receive your words of life.

That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed. Romans 9:8 (NKJV)
      Father, help me be a child of your promises.

Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. Romans 9:18 (NKJV)
      Father, have mercy on me and soften my heart.

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God. Psalm 43:5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, daily raise me up to hope and praise.

A word received: Listen to me; listen to my word to you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?