This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

 

2017 04 11

Now there were certain Greeks among those who came up to worship at the feast. Then they came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and asked him, saying, "Sir, we wish to see Jesus." John 12:20-21 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I was once an alien to the people of God and people led me to you. Thank you.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life." John 12:24-25 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me die to myself so that I can produce an abundant crop of righteousness.

Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. Philippians 3:15 (NKJV)
      Lord, correct my thinking whenever I go astray.

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Philippians 3:20 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for my new citizenship.

"I will deliver you from the hand of the wicked, And I will redeem you from the grip of the terrible." Jeremiah 15:21 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, deliver me from the hand of the wicked and from the grip of sin.

Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4-5 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I wait on you; you are the God of my salvation.

The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way. Psalm 25:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring me to the humility where I will be teachable.

A word received: Wait for me. I will see you through it all.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?