This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 13, 2017

 

2017 04 13

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, John 17:1 (NKJV)
      Father, you have adopted me as your child; help me bring you glory.

But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. John 17:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, fulfill your joy in me.

Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. John 17:17 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, make me holy by your word of truth.

For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread. 1 Corinthians 10:17 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for making me a part of that one bread.

For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 1 Corinthians 11:29 (NKJV)
      Jesus, make me worthy by your blood to come to your table.

To hear the groaning of the prisoner, to release those appointed to death, Psalm 102:20 (NKJV)
      LORD, set the prisoners of sin free to love you.

For Prisoners.
      O GOD, who spares when we deserve punishment, and in your wrath remembers mercy; we humbly beseech you, of your goodness, to comfort and succour all prisoners [especially those who are condemned to die]. Give them a right understanding of themselves, and of your promises; that, trusting wholly in your mercy, they may not place their confidence anywhere but in you. Relieve the distressed, protect the innocent, awaken the guilty; and forasmuch as you alone bring light out of darkness, and good out of evil, grant to these your servants, that by the power of your Holy Spirit they may be set free from the chains of sin and death, and may be brought to newness of life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. [from the BCP]

      "Remember the prisoners as if chained with them--those who are mistreated--since you yourselves are in the body also." Hebrews 13:3

"The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You." Psalm 102:28 (NKJV)
      Father, establish my children and grandchildren and theirs before you.

A word received: I love you -- I gave my life for you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?