This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, April 16, 2017

 

2017 04 16

Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you." John 20:19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for breaking through all our fears and coming to us with your peace.

So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you." John 20:21 (NKJV)
      Here am I, Lord, send me.

And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20:22 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me receive all of the Holy Spirit that you have for me.

Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem. And they talked together of all these things which had happened. So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him. And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?" Luke 24:13-17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the fellowship you have given me where we can talk over what we have seen you do. Thank you for coming into the conversation with us.

Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight. Luke 24:30-31 (NKJV)
      Help me recognize you, Jesus, in the breaking of bread.

So the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness; sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Isaiah 51:11 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for the hope and the joy of the resurrection you give us.

And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it. John 1:5 (NKJV)
      Thank you for overcoming my darkness.

Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats. Exodus 12:5 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me give you unblemished sacrifice.

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Psalm 63:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me find you in the sanctuary today.

A word received: Live in the hope of the resurrection.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?