This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, April 21, 2017

 

2017 04 21

"These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble." John 16:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let your word hold me up and keep me from stumbling.

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you." John 16:7 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please send the Helper to me each day.

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you." John 16:13-14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, guide me in the truth and help me glorify Jesus.

However, many of those who heard the word believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand. Acts 4:4 (NKJV)
      Father, help me hear the word of your witnesses and believe.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us embrace your word of truth and live in the power of Jesus' name.

"But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days." Daniel 12:13 (NKJV)
      LORD, write my name in the Lamb's Book of Life and let me arise to my inheritance.

Sing to the LORD, bless His name; proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Psalm 96:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me proclaim your salvation each day.

For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth. Psalm 96:13 (NKJV)
      Lord, we need your righteous judgment.

A word received: Come, lay your burdens at my feet.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, April 20, 2017, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady and Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam and Bellvue Reformed Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Charlie (volunteer) -- Prayers for Ted who isn't doing well.

Chuck (volunteer) -- Awful pain in hip; doctor's appointment today.

+ 199 Darrin (Resident) -- Sobriety

Tony (volunteer) -- He has been put on an increased dosage of seizure medicine.

+ 199 Shawn (Resident) -- He confessed his sins to Jesus and gave Him his burdens and accepted God's cleansing.

Dan (Staff) -- Ted is not doing well; Jordan is expected back next week.

Gary (Staff) -- Prayers for his message at the community meal.

Eleanor (woman) -- She has moved to Saratoga to be with her mother.

+ Christine (woman)

Angel (woman) -- Blessings

Cindy (woman) (young woman) -- Her grandfather has Stage 4 cancer. She is deeply burdened by this.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?