This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, April 29, 2017

 

2017 04 29

And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread." Luke 4:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, protect me from temptations of the flesh.

And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish." Luke 4:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, protect me from temptations of power and position.

Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here." Luke 4:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, protect me from temptations of misusing your word..

And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' " Luke 4:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me daily abide in your word to me.

For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 1 John 3:11 (NKJV)
      Father, your message to us has not changed.

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 1 John 3:14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us leave death behind and enter a life of love for the brethren.

But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:17-18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give me an open heart to love in deed and in truth.

Therefore, because the king's command was urgent, and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. Daniel 3:22 (NKJV)
      Lord, death come to those who obey evil orders.

Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying, "Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, who sent His Angel and delivered His servants who trusted in Him, and they have frustrated the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they should not serve nor worship any god except their own God! Daniel 3:28 (NKJV)
      Father, help me trust you as these three men did.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please shepherd me today.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, still my soul as Jesus leads me.

He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:3 (NKJV)
      Father, restore my soul in righteousness.

A word received: Look to me for light in the darkness.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?