This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

 

2017 05 09

*****
A book to read: WHEN GOD DOESN'T FIX IT by Laura Story
*****

Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said: "Blessed are you poor, For yours is the kingdom of God. Luke 6:20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bless my poverty of spirit.

Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Luke 6:21a (NKJV)
      Lord, I hunger for more of you.

Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh. Luke 6:21b (NKJV)
      Lord, I still weep for Jean; bring me into your joy.

Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man's sake. Luke 6:22 (NKJV)
      Lord, I am a stranger and an alien; help me be a companion to others along the way.

Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, For in like manner their fathers did to the prophets. Luke 6:23 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I hear you speaking; bring me into your joy.

But woe to you who are rich, For you have received your consolation. Luke 6:24 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for the consolation of your presence.

Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, For you shall mourn and weep. Luke 6:25 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, prepare my heart for the days of hunger and mourning.

Woe to you when all men speak well of you, For so did their fathers to the false prophets. Luke 6:26 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me look to you for approval rather than to those around me.

if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister. Colossians 1:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me live in the hope of the gospel.

He turned the sea into dry land; they went through the river on foot. There we will rejoice in Him. Psalm 66:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, you have carried me through many rivers; thank you.

Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me! Psalm 66:20 (NKJV)
      Thank you, God, for your blessing.

A word received: Wait on me; I have work for you to do.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?