This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

 

2017 05 10

"But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. Luke 6:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me follow in your footsteps to the cross and forgive those who have harmed me.

"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me lay aside all judgment and condemnation.

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for your abundant giving to me and my family.

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for being with me and giving me the hope of glory.

As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, Colossians 2:6 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me walk in what I have received from you.

'You shall be My people, and I will be your God.' " Jeremiah 30:22 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us be your people, for you are our God.

I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. Psalm 9:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me tell of all that you have done for me.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9 (NKJV)
      LORD, you are my refuge and I have put my trust in you.

Arise, O LORD, Do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight. Put them in fear, O LORD, that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Psalm 9:19-20 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, do not let man prevail over your people. Thank you.

A word received: Come to me with open hearts.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?