This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

 

2017 05 16-17

2017 05 16

Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, Luke 8:1 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me be a disciple who brings glad tidings of the kingdom of God.

and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities--Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance. Luke 8:2-3 (NKJV)
      I pray your blessing Jesus on all women who minister you. Please raise up vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary.

And when a great multitude had gathered, and they had come to Him from every city, He spoke by a parable: "A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell by the wayside; and it was trampled down, and the birds of the air devoured it. Some fell on rock; and as soon as it sprang up, it withered away because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it and choked it. But others fell on good ground, sprang up, and yielded a crop a hundredfold." When He had said these things He cried, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" Luke 8:4-8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, sow the seed of your word in my heart and let there be good soil there to receive it. Let your word bear abundant fruit in my life.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me do this.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thansform my mind.

For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. Romans 12:4-8 (NKJV)
      Father, help me live out the ministry you have given me.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me do this.

And You have said to me, O Lord GOD, "Buy the field for money, and take witnesses"!--yet the city has been given into the hand of the Chaldeans.' " Jeremiah 32:25 (NKJV)
      Father, help me follow your instructions even when I don't understand their purpose.

I love the LORD, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I implore You, deliver my soul!" Psalm 116:1-4 (NKJV)
      LORD, I implore you, deliver my soul from death.

A word received: I rejoice in every one of my children who come to me.

2017 05 17

Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him." Luke 8:18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please give us ears to hear you.

But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it." Luke 8:21 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bond me into that family of those who do Jesus' will.

Now it happened, on a certain day, that He got into a boat with His disciples. And He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side of the lake." And they launched out. But as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Master, Master, we are perishing!" Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water. And they ceased, and there was a calm. But He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, "Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!" Luke 8:22-25 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray for the faith that Jesus will rebuke the storms I am going through.

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God's ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor. Romans 13:1-7 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, help us live this out in our day.

"For thus says the LORD: 'Just as I have brought all this great calamity on this people, so I will bring on them all the good that I have promised them. Jeremiah 32:42 (NKJV)
      LORD, bring us through this time of confusion in our country to the good you have prepared for us.

The LORD reigns; let the peoples tremble! He dwells between the cherubim; let the earth be moved! Psalm 99:1 (NKJV)
      King Jesus, come and rule and reign in our hearts.

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy. Psalm 99:9 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring us to such worship!

A word received: I want your hearts turned to me day by day.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?