This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

 

2017 05 24

Then He said to His disciples, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing." Luke 12:22-23 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the comfort and assurance you give us.

"And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you." Luke 12:29-31 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me get my priorities straight and seek your kingdom.

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:13-14 (NKJV)
      Father, in all things help me turn to you.

Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit. James 5:17-18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I pray for a downpour of your Holy Spirit.

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 118:1 (NKJV)
      Father, thank you for your goodness and mercy.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psalm 118:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me daily put my trust in you.

The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation. Psalm 118:14 (NKJV)
      LORD, fill my heart with songs of rejoicing.

Save now, I pray, O LORD; O LORD, I pray, send now prosperity. Psalm 118:25 (NKJV)
      LORD, I pray that you will prosper the poor in our community and provide for them day by day.

A word received: Give your fears to me and let me give you my peace.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?