This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, May 26, 2017

 

2017 05 25-26

2017 05 25

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted. Matthew 28:16-17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, have mercy on me when I doubt; and renew your Holy Spirit in my life.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me abide under Jesus' authority.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
      Holy Trinity, One God, help me go forth making disciples for you.

teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28:20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please give me the gift of teaching your word.

And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me." Hebrews 2:13 (NKJV)
      Father, I trust you to make me into the father you want me to be.

For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. Hebrews 2:18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me in my times of temptation.

Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! For the LORD Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth. Psalm 47:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, be king of my heart.

For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with understanding. Psalm 47:7 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, give me understanding as I praise God.

A word received: Look to me in your loneliness and I will be your companion.

2017 05 26

And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory and spoke of His decease [Gk: exodus] which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem. Luke 9:30-31 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the new exodus by which you have set us free from the bondage of sin.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!" Luke 9:35 (NKJV)
      Father, please give us ears and hearts to hear your son Jesus.

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me by your Holy Spirit to come boldly to your throne of grace for help in time of need.

"And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them nor be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with you and you dwell among scorpions; do not be afraid of their words or dismayed by their looks, though they are a rebellious house." Ezekiel 2:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, we live among a rebellious people: set us free from fear and help us keep our eyes on you.

Why should I fear in the days of evil, When the iniquity at my heels surrounds me? Psalm 49:5 (NKJV)
      LORD, you are my rock of refuge; I will not fear.

But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, For He shall receive me. Psalm 49:15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I put my hope in you to redeem me from the power of the grave.

A word received: I have blessed you with many gifts; I have blessed you with my Holy Spirit.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.. Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady and Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam and Bellvue Reformed Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

+ Dabid (Resident) -- Blessing
+ Tyquan (Resident) -- For my mom and nephew and for me to progress in life.
+ Dan (Resident) -- He gave his burdens to Jesus. Needs a shoulder repair.
+ Kelly (young woman) -- I've been sick since Monday.
Tony (volunteer) -- Feeling good, no seizures.
+ Kati (woman) -- Her son Victor (20) needs a place to live and get the help he needs.
+ Stephen (young man) -- Rejoicing that he just got a job. Prayer for bombing victims in Manchester England.
Jordan (Staff) -- So glad to be back from bone marrow cancer treatment in Seattle.
Cathy (volunteer) -- Her daughter Christen in Tennessee is looking for a job as a math teacher.

PRAYER TABLE REPORT(S) -- St. Ann's of Amsterdam, Mondays May 15 and 22, 10-111 a.m. both days on the lawn in front of our church on Division Street. James Bryant and Deacon Alan presiding at His table both days --
      SCENES -- Sorry I have not posted reports in a timely manner. No excuses; just busy doing things. ... Lots of folks from the neighborhood have stopped by each of the past two Mondays, and they are grateful for the many terrific articles of clean, used (and sometimes new!) clothing that thoughtful parishioners have brought in. Particular thanks go out to Yolie and to Elaine for the generous recent contributions they brought in. We also have helped feed many needy people in our neighborhood with the free, non-perishable food we offer.
      PRAYER CONCERNS -- Every prayer table session is different. On the 15th, nine people came up for prayer, and in some cases for prayer alone. But on the 22nd, we only got to pray for two people. One was an infant girl named MIA. What a sweetheart she is. Also please pray for MARIA who continues to have a serious prayer concern. The Lord knows the details. .... Thank you for your contributions of food and clothing and for your intercessory prayer support. In this ministry, our church lives out the gospel commandment of loving our neighbors.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?