This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, May 27, 2017

 

2017 05 27

And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father. And they were all amazed at the majesty of God. Luke 9:42-43a (NKJV)
      Holy Father, help me be in awe of what you are doing through Jesus.

But while everyone marveled at all the things which Jesus did, He said to His disciples, "Let these words sink down into your ears, for the Son of Man is about to be betrayed into the hands of men." But they did not understand this saying, and it was hidden from them so that they did not perceive it; and they were afraid to ask Him about this saying. Luke 9:43b-45 (NKJV)
      Let your words hidden from us be revealed to us, Jesus.

Then a dispute arose among them as to which of them would be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a little child and set him by Him, and said to them, "Whoever receives this little child in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me. For he who is least among you all will be great." Luke 9:46-48 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us receive and nurture the children you send us.

Now John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us." But Jesus said to him, "Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side." Luke 9:49-50 (NKJV)
      Jesus, don't let me exclude any who follows you.

though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. Hebrews 5:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me learn obedience, even if it means suffering.

Then He said to me: "Son of man, go to the house of Israel and speak with My words to them. Ezekiel 3:4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me speak your word to your church.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me" Ezekiel 3:17 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us be watchmen for the Body of Christ and speak your words of warning.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:1-3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, be the shepherd of my soul and restore it.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)
      Lord, I have walked through that valley and you were there to comfort and guide me. Thank you.

A word received: Scatter the seed of my word.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?