This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

 

2017 05 30-31

2017 05 30

But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. Matthew 10:17-18 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I trust you will be there with me through it all.

But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. Matthew 10:19-20 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, thank you for giving me the words to speak in my hour of need.

Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. Matthew 10:21 (NKJV)
      Lord, protect our family from division. Help us find our unity in you.

And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22 (NKJV)
      Father, give me endurance to the end.

A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household! Matthew 10:24-25 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I want to be your disciple, whatever the cost.

"Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. Matthew 10:27 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me speak what I hear you say.

"Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 10:32 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me along with all your saints "make the good confession."

And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. Matthew 10:38 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me daily take up my cross.

He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. Matthew 10:39 (NKJV)
      Father, help me find new life in Jesus through your Holy Spirit.

And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward." Matthew 10:42 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me give cold, living water to your little ones.

A word received: I Am with you in your loneliness. You are not alone.

2017 05 31

Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." Luke 10:17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, it is your name that is above every name.

And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven." Luke 10:18-20 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me keep in mind where true joy is to be found.

Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it." Luke 10:23-24 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for the many times I have gotten to see you at work.

For He testifies: "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek." Hebrews 7:17 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are my priest forever. I look to you for guidance and instruction.

Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." ' Ezekiel 11:17 (NKJV)
      LORD, gather your scattered people.

And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. Ezekiel 11:18 (NKJV)
      Father, help us renounce everything that is detestable in your sight.

Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, Ezekiel 11:19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please put your Spirit in us and give us circumcised hearts of flesh.

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy. Psalm 99:9 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me exalt you in all that I do and say and am. Help me exalt you in my worship.

A word received: Pray that my people will have ears to hear me, eyes to see me, and hearts to follow me.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?