This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, June 04, 2017

 

2017 06 04

Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. John 14:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Trinity, One God, come and make your home in my heart and help me keep your word.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, come help me and teach me and remind me of what Jesus has said.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I lay my troubles at your feet.

For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me keep my message plain and simple.

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 1 Corinthians 2:4 (NKJV)
      Father, let my witness be what you have done.

These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2:13 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, fill my mind and my heart with your wisdom.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. Isaiah 11:9 (NKJV)
      LORD, bring us to this time and place of peace.

Bless the LORD, O my soul! Psalm 104:1a (NKJV)
      LORD, I bless you!

The high hills are for the wild goats; Psalm 104:18a (NKJV)
      Father, please help me have your perspective: you made the high hills for the goats to play on, not the goats for the high hills.

A word received: I have given you eyes to see; keep looking for my handiwork.

Albany Intercessor

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, June 1, 2017, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady and Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam and Bellvue Reformed Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Dan (Resident) -- Last week's prayers worked out for him.

+ David (Resident) -- Prayer for beter communication with his mom, Mary Kathleen, and for her healing.

+ 199 Gary brought Mike to the prayer table. Mike recommitted his life to Jesus, confessing his sins and was made clean.

Tyrone (Staff) -- Prayer for God's presence at the community meal.

Jordan (Staff) -- Prayed for an infilling of the Holy Spirit.

+ Peter (man) -- Prayer for countries with famine.

+ Luz (woman) -- Prayed for her and her husband Hediberto.

Al (man) -- Long conversation and prayer about what God is doing in his life and in a mission trip last year to Bangladesh.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?