This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 05, 2017

 

2017 06 05

Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." Luke 17:1-2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, bring to repentance all those who molest or offend your children.

"Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him." Luke 17:3-4 (NKJV)
      Father, you have shown us that there is no limit in forgiving others. Help us make this our daily task.

"So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, 'We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.' " Luke 17:10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me recognize my poverty of spirit.

For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again. 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, daily compel me to a life of living for others.

And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. Deuteronomy 11:13-14 (NKJV)
      LORD, I ask for both the early rain and the latter rain of your Holy Spirit so that I may have a bountiful crop for you.

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by. Psalm 57:1 (NKJV)
      O God, I take shelter in the shadow of your wings.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth. Psalm 57:11 (NKJV)
      LORD, let your glory be manifested in our lives.

A word received: Pray for healing for my people.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?