This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

 

2017 06 06

Then as He entered a certain village, there met Him ten men who were lepers, who stood afar off. And they lifted up their voices and said, "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!" Luke 17:12-13 (NKJV)
      Lord, so many stand afar off from you and cry for mercy -- have mercy on them.

So when He saw them, He said to them, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed. Luke 17:14 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it. Fulfill your purposes in our lives and cleanse us.

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan. Luke 17:15-16 (NKJV)
      Help me, Holy Spirit, to return and give thanks for what God has done in my life.

So Jesus answered and said, "Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? Were there not any found who returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?" Luke 17:17-18 (NKJV)
      Father, help us return thanks for all your mercies.

And He said to him, "Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well." Luke 17:19 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I pray that I will be made well and whole as this leper was.

For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. We give no offense in anything, that our ministry may not be blamed. But in all things we commend ourselves as ministers of God: in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in fastings; by purity, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, by sincere love, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armor of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, by honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report; as deceivers, and yet true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold we live; as chastened, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. 2 Corinthians 6:2-10 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me embrace your cross through every tribulation so that I may possess all that you have for me.

Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you." "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 (NKJV)
      Father, I come out to you.

You shall utterly destroy all the places where the nations which you shall dispossess served their gods, on the high mountains and on the hills and under every green tree. And you shall destroy their altars, break their sacred pillars, and burn their wooden images with fire; you shall cut down the carved images of their gods and destroy their names from that place. Deuteronomy 12:2-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me destroy every idolatry in my life.

You shall not worship the LORD your God with such things. Deuteronomy 12:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me get rid of everything that gets in the way of worshiping God.

You shall not at all do as we are doing here today--every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes-- Deuteronomy 12:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, set me free of the folly of doing what is right in my own sight.

And you shall rejoice before the LORD your God, you and your sons and your daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levite who is within your gates, since he has no portion nor inheritance with you. Deuteronomy 12:12 (NKJV)
      Father, help me and all my children and theirs rejoice before you.

A word received: Look to me for help when you are troubled.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?