This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

 

2017 06 07

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:20-21 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I want more of your kingdom life within me.

Remember Lot's wife. Luke 17:32 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, guide me so that I don't look back to the past, but forward to what you have for me.

For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death. 2 Corinthians 7:10 (NKJV)
      Father, bring us to godly sorrow producing repentance to salvation.

Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Psalm 65:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for providing the atonement for my transgressions.

The pastures are clothed with flocks; The valleys also are covered with grain; They shout for joy, they also sing. Psalm 65:13 (NKJV)
      Jesus, bring us to this fruitful life. Thank you.

A word received: I have blessed you. Abide in me so that I may abide in you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?