This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, June 09, 2017

 

2017 06 09

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Luke 18:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, protect me from this folly.

"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.' Luke 18:10-12 (NKJV)
      Father, the Pharisee's entire attention was on himself rather than you. Protect me from this.

And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 18:13-14 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, do a work in my heart as you did with the tax collector.

And we have sent with him the brother whose praise is in the gospel throughout all the churches, and not only that, but who was also chosen by the churches to travel with us with this gift, which is administered by us to the glory of the Lord Himself and to show your ready mind, 2 Corinthians 8:18-19 (NKJV)
      LORD, raise up traveling companions for me along the way as we go through life.

"And it shall be, when you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, and you possess it and dwell in it, that you shall take some of the first of all the produce of the ground, which you shall bring from your land that the LORD your God is giving you, and put it in a basket and go to the place where the LORD your God chooses to make His name abide. And you shall go to the one who is priest in those days, and say to him, 'I declare today to the LORD your God that I have come to the country which the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.' Deuteronomy 26:1-3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me offer up the first fruits of my life to you each day.

Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity; for the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer. Psalm 6:8-9 (NKJV)
      In the name of Jesus depart from me every evil spirit that would hinder me.

A word received: Keep looking forward to me. Remember Lot's wife and her folly of looking back. I will do what you cannot. I will be your companion.
      Thank you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?