This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 12, 2017

 

2017 06 12

But they understood none of these things; this saying was hidden from them, and they did not know the things which were spoken. Luke 18:34 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, there is so much that is still hidden from me that I don't understand. That's OK; I still trust you to lead me.

So they told him that Jesus of Nazareth was passing by. And he cried out, saying, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!" Luke 18:37-38 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me by your Holy Spirit to cry out to you for help whenever I need it.

Then those who went before warned him that he should be quiet; but he cried out all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!" Luke 18:39 (NKJV)
      Thank you Holy Spirit for those who are undaunted by the pressure of others' opinions and still cry out to Jesus.

So Jesus stood still and commanded him to be brought to Him. And when he had come near, He asked him, saying, "What do you want Me to do for you?" He said, "Lord, that I may receive my sight." Then Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has made you well." And immediately he received his sight, and followed Him, glorifying God. And all the people, when they saw it, gave praise to God. Luke 18:40-43 (NKJV)
      Father, help me praise you for the sight you have given me.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me cast down every argument of the evil one that would lead me astray.

For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. 2 Corinthians 10:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me stop comparing myself with others and putting myself down.

Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God drives you, and you return to the LORD your God and obey His voice, according to all that I command you today, you and your children, with all your heart and with all your soul, that the LORD your God will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where the LORD your God has scattered you. Deuteronomy 30:1-3 (NKJV)
      LORD, we are in captivity to the world's wisdom. Help us return to you with all our hearts.

And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live. Deuteronomy 30:6 (NKJV)
      LORD our God, circumcise our hearts.

But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it. "See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, Deuteronomy 30:14-15 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you have put before us a choice with eternal consequences; help me choose life.

Truly God is good to Israel, to such as are pure in heart. But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; my steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the boastful, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. Psalm 73:1-3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, set me free from envy of the wicked.

A word received: I Am your strength and your great reward; rest in my arms.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?