This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

 

2017 06 14

Then another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.' Luke 19:20-21 (NKJV)
      Lord, so many hide away the light of the gospel and produce nothing with it.

And he said to him, 'Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?' And he said to those who stood by, 'Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.' Luke 19:22-24 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you will be our judge for our failure to use what you have given us.

(But they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas.') Luke 19:25 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us repent of jealousy over your generosity to others.

For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Luke 19:26 (NKJV)
      Father, please help us learn that it only by giving that we receive.

But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.' " Luke 19:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are Lord and King, and a day of judgment is coming to your church.

in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness-- besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches. 2 Corinthians 11:26-28 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for those who risk everything to share the gospel and for the building up of your church.

Oh, sing to the LORD a new song! Sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. Psalm 96:1-3 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me to sing God's praises and make your ways known to others.

A word received: I Am with you in your sorrows and your joys.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?