This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, July 01, 2017

 

2017 07 01

Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him. Luke 22:39 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me follow you.

When He came to the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation." Luke 22:40 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please renew our life of prayer.

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and prayed, saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done." Luke 22:41-42 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray for your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. Luke 22:43 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I pray that your holy angels will minister to us in our hour of need.

Then He said to them, "Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation." Luke 22:46 (NKJV)
      Lord, rouse your church from its slumber and bring us to prayer.

But Jesus answered and said, "Permit even this." And He touched his ear and healed him. Luke 22:51 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, show us what to permit.

I have surely seen the oppression of my people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt." ' Acts 7:34 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray that you will see the oppression of your people and deliver them.

This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living words to give to us, whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt, Acts 7:38-39 (NKJV & NIV)
      Holy Spirit, help us hear your living words and return to God when we yearn to return to the land of bondage.

Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? Psalm 56:3-4 (NKJV)
      God, I put my trust in you.

For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living? Psalm 56:13 (NKJV)
      LORD, you have picked me up when I have fallen; thank you.

A word received: Come to me for your daily bread.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?