This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 02, 2017

 

2017 07 02

Now when He came into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people confronted Him as He was teaching, and said, "By what authority are You doing these things? And who gave You this authority?" Matthew 21:23 (NKJV)
      Lord Jesus, even now many leaders in your church question your authority; have mercy on us.

"But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, 'Son, go, work today in my vineyard.' He answered and said, 'I will not,' but afterward he regretted it and went. Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, 'I go, sir,' but he did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?" They said to Him, "The first." Matthew 21:28-31a (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, please help us regret our failure to follow our Father's desires for us, and go and do his desires.

Jesus said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you. For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him. Matthew 21:31b-32 (NKJV)
      Father, help us believe those you have sent to us.

(as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did; who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be." Romans 4:17-18 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me live in hope.

So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart; and all those signs came to pass that day. 1 Samuel 10:9 (NKJV)
      Father, give us a new heart -- a heart of flesh and not of stone.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Psalm 46:1-3 (NKJV)
      Lord, the ground has shaken underneath me, but you are still my refuge and strength.

There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. Psalm 46:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, let your river of living water flow over me.

Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62:1-2 (NKJV)
      Father, I wait on you and your salvation.

A word received: Give me your sorrows and your cares.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?