This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 03, 2017

 

2017 07 03

Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest's house. But Peter followed at a distance. Luke 22:54 (NKJV)
      Lord, we so often follow you at a distance.

Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them. And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, "This man was also with Him." But he denied Him, saying, "Woman, I do not know Him." Luke 22:55-57 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, as you did with Peter, please do with us: bring us from denial to faith and trust in Jesus.

And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So Peter went out and wept bitterly. Luke 22:61-62 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I pray that your look at us will pierce our hearts as it did with Peter.

"You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. Acts 7:51 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, circumcise my heart and ears.

Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it." Acts 7:52-53 (NKJV)
      Father, help us repent of the sins of our fathers.

But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!" Acts 7:55-56 (NKJV)
      Father, I pray for those being martyred today that they like Stephen will see your glory and Jesus standing at your right hand.

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me. Psalm 57:1-2 (NKJV)
      Jesus, please help me find shelter and peace in the shadow of your wings.

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise. Psalm 57:7 (NKJV)
      O God, give me a steadfast heart so that I may sing and give praise to you.

A word received: I will carry you through the storms of life.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?