This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

 

2017 07 04

Then they all said, "Are You then the Son of God?" So He said to them, "You rightly say that I am." Luke 22:70 (NKJV)
      Jesus, you are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison. Acts 8:3 (NKJV)
      Jesus, there are those who are making havoc of your church now; convert them as you did Saul.

Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word. Acts 8:4 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, I am willing to be scattered seed; use me as you want in order to share your word.

Blessed be the LORD, because He has heard the voice of my supplications! Psalm 28:6 (NKJV)
      LORD, thank you for hearing me when I cry out to you.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, when my heart is troubled, I trust you to send your Holy Spirit to comfort me.

The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed. Save Your people, and bless Your inheritance; shepherd them also, and bear them up forever. Psalm 28:8-9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, shepherd me as well, and bear me up.

A word received: Pray for my little ones.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?